Tuesday 13 January 2015

Week 82: 2015 - A Change Is Gonna Come

So, it's been a while, and the last time I posted I was all ready to don my stripes and learn how to become a ref.

Well, our 2014 AGM presented a new path for me to take for 2015. I am now the Head NSO for my league!

This was rather unexpected, as our previous Head NSO was awesome. but she stepped down and I was voted in.

So, now my minimum skills have been put on the back burner, as have my ref skills. I hope to continue learning to ref, but I want to be the best damn HNSO that I can be, so we'll see. It's gonna be scary, it's going to be hard, but it's also going to be exciting, and awesome!

2 comments:

  1. As someone who's wanted to join derby for ten years (but unfortunately I don't have a car or enough money for equipment and dues), I've really been enjoying this blog and living vicariously through you! I've had roller skates on my Christmas wish list for years. I hope someday I can join my local team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It's so worth it, even if you join Team Zebra doing reffing or NSO. It's amazing. <3

      Delete